The website is currently under development. If you are looking for information that is not displayed or unable to locate something, please email email@example.com
Our Roads Ahead newsletter brings you updates on regulations, training, best practice and more to share with your colleagues throughout the country.
Each quarter we’ll bring you features and all the latest news relating to Roads Policing.
Sign up here to receive future editions of our Roads Ahead newsletter direct to your inbox.
Packed with some really great content, our latest edition includes such features as:
• a Q&A with DCC Terry Woods of Lancashire Constabulary about his role as the NPCC Driver Portfolio Lead;
• an update on the Police, Crime, Courts and Sentencing Bill;
• how Humberside roads policing officers are trialling a new way of dealing with MOT offences;
• PFEW urges MPs to look at smart motorway death toll for inquiry; and
• how Specials are making a difference policing the roads in Essex.
There’s also an update on our Roads Policing Virtual Conference scheduled for later this year!