FOI 00274 - Career transition support for officers
Received:17 November 2021
The intention behind this request is ultimately to offer officers a more comprehensive and more valuable experience as they prepare to transition out of policing.
- Which forces do you provide career transition support for?
- What criteria must be met for an officer to qualify for this support?
- Who is the provider for each force? e.g. PMAS, Mightify etc…
- Is this provided under contract or is this a casual agreement?
- What is the cost of this service?
- Is this service provided in-person or virtually?
- What is the frequency of these events?
- Who within the Police Federation is the key decision maker regarding career transition offerings?
Responded:15 December 2021
We can confirm that the Police Federation of England and Wales does not provide “career transition” support.