90 days from today is Sat, 24 April 2021
21 February 2019
Norfolk Federation would like to announce that officers can now secure a 25% discount on legal fees for Divorces, Financial Settlement on divorce and separation, wills and lasting power of Attorney and Probate matters from the local firm Dawsons Law. In addition officers will also be eligible for their first appointment free on family matters. Dawsons Law was established in 2008 by Solicitor Salena Dawson. Originally based in Watton the firm moved to Hethersett in September 2018. Solicitor Sophie Mitchell joined the firm in 2013. We have experience in dealing with police pensions on divorce and the administration of the estates of police employees. Dawsons Law are proudly solicitors at the Heart of the Community.
The office is based at 41 Great Melton Road Hethersett NR9 3AB. There is free parking available next to the office.
The office is open 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Out of Hours Appointments may be available (although an additional charge may be incurred).
To book an appointment with Dawsons Law call 01603 327280. Please let us know you have been referred by the Norfolk Police Federation and to be eligible for the discount, at your first appointment with Dawsons Law please bring with you the unique discount code given to you by Norfolk Police Federation.
To obtain the unique discount code you can either e-mail the Fed office on Norfolk@polfed.org or call us on 01603 971420 requesting the code.
More details of the offer can be found below:
* Dawsons Law offer members and employees of the Norfolk Police Federation and Employees of Norfolk Constabulary (‘Members and Employees’) a 25% discount on legal fees for Divorce, Financial Settlement on divorce and separation, Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate matters where they are personal representatives of the deceased.
* Members and Employees will also be eligible for their first appointment free on Family Matters such as Divorce, Separation or Child Matters. Appointments should be booked with our Family Law Solicitor Sophie Mitchell. Such Appointments are mainly available on Monday Wednesday and Fridays between 8.30 am and 5pm.
* Discount for Members and Employees will be applied to our fixed fee rates for full legal services such as Divorce, Wills or preparing Lasting Powers of Attorneys. In respect of matters that are not charged as a fixed fee discount will be applied to the costs incurred on the matter. Usual terms will apply regarding these services and you will be advised from the onset if your Instructions fall under the Fixed Fee for these services.
* Spouses of Members and Employees are eligible for Norfolk Police Federation Member discount on services for Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, also on probate matters where they are a personal representative of the deceased.
* Discount is not applied for our Fixed Fee Advice Appointments as this service is currently heavily discounted to allow individuals to gain one off advice on a variety of matters. Our Current Fixed Fee Advice is £85 plus VAT for advice lasting up to half an hour.
* Discount does not apply to Disbursements or VAT. Disbursements may include (but are not limited to) Court Fees, Counsel Fees, Travel, Postage, Car Park Fees. You will be advised of likely disbursements (if any) relating to your matter from the onset of your instructions or as such disbursements arise during the progress of your matter.