90 days from today is Wed, 26 May 2021
Mobile phone/gadget insurance is provided for serving officers, retired officers, Police Staff and their subscribing partners whilst in the UK and up to 90 days if abroad.
Cover can be extended to include other resident family members by contacting George Burrows and on payment of an annual additional premium.
Insurers will pay two claims per member per year, up to a maximum of £1,000 per gadget or £1,150 per mobile phone, for repair or replacement (as applicable), in the event of:
General conditions **
Mobile phones/gadgets must be less than 36 months old at commencement of cover, with valid proof of purchase. Items purchased second hand or outside of the UK are not covered under this policy.
There is no cover:
- for theft, loss or damage to accessories of any kind
- for reconnection costs or subscription costs of any kind
- if you are unable to provide proof of usage, if requested
- if you are unable to evidence ownership
* A policy excess of £50 will be applied to items valued up to £500 (when new), £75 for items valued between £500 and £999 (when new) and £100 for items valued £1,000+ (when new)
* Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see the full terms and conditions on the Group Insurance Scheme Documents page.
If your phone or gadget is an Apple product you may prefer to take the item to your local Apple store for repair or replacement. You will first need to call the number below to ensure your claim is successful after which you will be furnished with the details as to how to proceed with an Apple service.
Call: 0203 794 9318 *** to make a claim quoting your collar number
Please refer to the policy wording for further information and policy conditions, which should be read carefully, in particular the exclusions and limitations.
*** Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
West Midlands Police Federation is an Appointed Representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, and George Burrows is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909