The Federation help fund Wellbeing days which have launched in July this year, for those who have taken this initiative up; we have had positive feedback.
The kind of activity we have supported is Paint-balling, Bowling, Escape room, Cinema, Theme Parks and Go Ape! We cannot fund these activities in their entirety as we have some rather strict fund rules, and are accountable to our auditors and trustees for all expenditure.
We would however like to support this in some small way in recognition of the pressures officers work under, and as such would like to offer you the following under some specific criteria:
• £10 per subscribing member contribution from the Leicestershire Police Federation for the purpose of a team building day/activity
• This must not involve alcohol, and would be to be done in an officers own time
• We would need to have an invoice/booking confirmation before the funds are released to a nominated SPOC on behalf of the team (we will not accept individual applications)
• Only one application per officer in a 12 month period commencing from the date of this email
• The Leicester Fed/Chair/Sec will have the final decision on the application/activity being approved, and if we feel it is being misused we will need to reassess this offer.
It may not seem a large contribution, but there are often group offers available, and if it halves the price then it’s better than nothing!
HOW TO APPLY
• Email the Federation Office on email@example.com with WELLBEING REQUEST in the title with the details and a list of the officers
• CC all officers attending in your email so they are aware you are claiming on their behalf.
• Include an invoice/proof of booking
• Please send us a separate email with your bank details so we can arrange payment direct to your bank account.
** Please note we will check our database to confirm subscribing membership). Any questions or queries please let us know by contacting the Federation office on 0116 248 5910 or contact our Wellbeing Lead Joe Lloyd via his email JLloyd@lpf.polfed.org.
For further details, please click here to view Joe Lloyd's statement about the launch of the Wellbeing Fund.