Derbyshire Police Federation

Personal injury claims

One of the benefits of your Police Federation membership is the ability to receive legal support and make a claim for compensation if you are injured on or off duty.  

A team of specialist personal injury lawyers are dedicated to recovering damages for you and your family. Whether you win or lose your claim, you will not be charged and you keep 100 per cent of any compensation won.

The Federation has specialists who have expert knowledge of the unique losses that can affect police officers and ensure these are recovered as part of your compensation award. 

Please note, the process for submitting personal injury claims has changed. Claimline is now closed and all personal injury claims - that are not related to a road traffic incident - need to be sent to us to submit on your behalf. Please contact us for more information. 

RTA personal injury claims

If you or a member of your family have suffered an injury as a result of a road traffic accident then you are entitled to free legal advice, support and representation to obtain financial compensation.

All RTA personal injury claims can be submitted directly via PFEW RTA Legal Assistance.