The Fiat Group Affinity scheme provides Police Federation Members, retired Officers and Police Staff with the benefit of purchasing a new Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth or Jeep at exclusive prices, with discounts of up to 33%!
Fiat Group run two discounted offer schemes; the Affinity scheme is for those who want to arrange their own finance for their vehicle, and offers a deposit contribution and/or set discount off each model. The Privilege scheme is for those who want to buy a car through Fiat Group's finance and offers a deposit contribution plus preferential APR% rate.
- The scheme is simple to use and purchase can be made at any UK Franchised Dealer
- The levels of saving vary by model and are generally revised on a quarterly basis
- Police Federation Members and Police Staff are able to extend the scheme benefits to their relatives
- Factory fitted options attract the same level of saving as the vehicle being purchased
- Customers may part-exchange their current vehicle
- Each participant has an entitlement to purchase 4 new cars per calendar year
We understand there are times when people need a helping hand when purchasing those little luxuries in life. Therefore, we ensure that facilities are available to make sure that purchases are as affordable as possible:
- Hire Purchase (HP)
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
The Privilege scheme is an alternative option to the Affinity scheme, we recommend that you get a quote for both schemes from your dealership to find the option most suited to you.
The family tree below indicates who can qualify for both scheme benefits:
* For a limited period throughout 2018, friends also qualify for the scheme in addition to family members.
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings. There is a £25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via debit or credit card or cheque. Please see details below.
1. First, select your model of interest, generally by consulting the relevant Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep or Abarth price guide (available from your Federation) or by visiting a local dealership.
2. Inform your dealer immediately that you are eligible for the Fiat Group Affinity Scheme.
3. Once you are ready to place an order, fill out and submit the online form and select ‘UK Police Staff & Federation Member’ from the drop down box.
Tips on completing the form
- All applications should be made by the Police staff or Federation member
- At the home page you MUST select ‘UK Police Staff & Federation Member’ from the Company Type menu
- Under ‘My Company Details’, for Company name put ‘West Midlands Police Federation’ and for Company town put ‘Birmingham’
- Make sure you include your telephone number, and Force email address when you submit the form as verification of your eligibility
- If you are having trouble completing the form, please see the 'User Guide' in the documents section at the top of this page
4. Following approval an email will be received from FIAT confirming, and with a unique ‘Approval Code’. The Approval Code should be forwarded to the supplying Dealer. If the voucher is for a nominated friend or relative, please forward to them to provide to their Dealer.
5. There is a £25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via debit or credit card.
Please call Member Services on 0121 700 1200 to pay this as soon as possible after receiving your email.
6. Call West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1200 if you have any queries on the above.
Please note: Your car must be ordered and registered between the dates stated on the price guide to qualify for that offer.
“What a wonderful scheme, I’ve been able to finance a car at an extremely low interest rate along with the discounts!”
Dougie Jacobs (Area manager) Dougie.firstname.lastname@example.org on 07793 758305
Useful Website Addresses
For product information, dealer locator, etc see:
Please note, prices listed run on a quarterly basis. Your car must be ordered and registered between the dates stated to qualify for that quarter's offers.