Police Mortgages - Fee Free Mortgages
Police Mortgages are one of the UK's leading mortgage advice brands specifically serving police officers, staff and their extended family.
Founded by Chris Schutrups in 2014, who was a serving officer for Hampshire Constabulary, the business now has a team of around 20 people helping customers across the UK.
With access to over 90 different lenders, including all UK high street banks, we can compare around 12,000 mortgage products to ensure you're getting the most suitable mortgage deal.
Our team has specialists in shared ownership, adverse credit and complex cases, so you're in safe hands.
Our service is completely FEE FREE as we get paid by the mortgage lenders directly.
Book your mortgage appointment using this link www.police-mortgages.co.uk/booknow
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org which is manned seven days a week
Latest Mortgage Info
You may have seen the announcement yesterday that Skipton have entered the market with a no deposit which is aimed at first time buyers.
The logic is that if the customer has rented for 12 out of the last 18 months and can evidence this then they can have a mortgage to the same amount.
The product is 5.49% fixed for 5 years with no arrangement fees.
High level criteria:
- Each applicant must be a First Time Buyer
- Each applicant must be aged 21 or over
- The same people who are renting now (and have been for the last 12 months) must be the same people on the mortgage
- Must have proof of having paid rent for at least 12 months’ in a row, within the last 18 months
- Must also have 12 months experience paying all household bills within the last 18 months
- Each applicant will have no missed payments on debts / credit commitments in the last 6 months
- The monthly mortgage payment must be equal to or lower than the average of the last 6 months rental cost
- The deposit must be less than 5%
- Maximum loan size £600,000
- Not available on New Build flats
If you have any questions book to speak to one of our advisers on the link below. Police mortgages are a fee free broker to police officers and staff, we get paid by the lenders.