13 September 2018
IMPORTANT: YOU MY BE ENTITLED TO A TAX REFUND.
Since launching the Tax Code Review Service in 2006 provided by leading tax code experts, The Tax Refund Company, 733 members have now applied to have their tax code checked for errors.
Many of the members who’ve completed the review, have found they had been given the wrong tax code by HMRC and were entitled to a tax refund. The average refund so far is £198.16 each.
You should not assume HMRC will just send you a refund if you have overpaid tax. It is up to you to check if you have paid too much. Please note HMRC regulations put a limit of 4 years on reclaiming your overpaid taxes. Any earlier overpayments will be lost.
The main facts you need to know:
• Your review is FREE if you do not get a tax refund
• For every £1 refunded, you keep 62p (minimum fee £38*)
• You keep 100% of any future savings you make from a new tax code
• In the rare case they believe you owe more tax, the Tax Refund Company will not inform HMRC
• Dog Handlers in particular are frequently found to have paid too much tax
To have your tax codes checked and see if you are due a tax refund, click here
* If your refund is under £38, the minimum fee will be reduced to the same value as your refund so you have nothing more to pay.
Call The Tax Refund Company Customer Service Team on
0161 968 7345 (Mon–Fri 9am–5pm) or see their FAQ’s at www.thetaxrefundcompany.co.uk/faqs