90 days from today is Fri, 29 December 2023

Wiltshire Police Federation

How do I make a claim?

Claims for reimbursement of taxable and non-taxable expenditure and allowances must be submitted as soon as possible after the expenditure, by completing the correct claim form. Claims will be paid in the next available pay run. 

Mileage claims – Form 212

Expenses (with receipts) – Form 214NT

Expenses (without receipts) – Form 214T

Away from Home Allowance – Mutual aid claim form

Police Officers Unsocial Hours Allowance – Form 1132 

All fully completed claim forms must be received in payroll by the 4th of the month (or the last working day before if the 4th falls on a weekend or bank holiday).