90 days from today is Wed, 30 December 2020
16 May 2018
At Co-op Funeralcare we’re here to do right by you and your family. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to plan and pay for your funeral in advance. Also as a West Midlands Police Federation member you will receive a £150 discount off the price of our plans.
Your funeral, your way
With a range of funeral plans from £2,845* (including discount), you can have peace of mind knowing your (or a family member’s) funeral’s sorted. We’ll cover all the essential services of a burial** or cremation, e.g. minister fees, and you can consider any personal touches taken care of. If you need to change your details, your wishes, or your funeral home at any point, that’s fine by us, for no extra cost.
Our Co-op Commitment
With our flexible payment plans, you can pay in full or choose to spread the cost. If you choose to pay in instalments over 2-5 years, you plan will include our new and unique Co-op Commitment***. This means should you die 12 months after your plan start date, but before all your instalments have been paid in full, we’ll still cover the cost of the funeral you planned, at no extra cost to your family.
We are the only funeral plan provider to offer such a strong commitment We’re in the heart of communities as we have been for generations, with over 1,000 funeral homes and colleagues available all day, every day. That’s the Co-op Way. It’s part of what sets us apart. That’s why we always have been, and always will be, right by you.
There are three affordable ways to pay:
1. Pay in full with one single payment
2. Pay in instalments over 6 or 12 months - at no extra cost
3. Pay in instalments over 2-5 years - instalment charges apply
For your FREE information pack, a personal quote to pay by instalments or to purchase a plan today:
• Pop into your local Co-op Funeralcare funeral home. To find your nearest funeral home go to funeralcare.coop.co.uk/finder
• Call our Funeral Planning Team on 0800 088 4874 (Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm)
• Visit www.coop.co.uk/wmpf
As a West Midlands Police Federation member, quote: WMPOL150 to redeem your £150 discount when you contact us.
* For full terms and conditions visit www.coop.co.uk/wmpol150. Instalments must be paid up to date and your funeral must be arranged and carried out by one of our Funeral Directors.
**As prices and availability vary across the UK, Co-op Funeralcare burial plans do not include the cost of buying a grave.
**The Co-op Commitment applies if you are paying in instalments over 2-5 years and 1 year has passed since the plan start date, instalments must be paid up to date and your funeral must be arranged and carried out by one of our Funeral Directors. See our plan Terms & Conditions.