WMP Benevolent Fund - Join today for £2 a month
14 May 2019
WMP Benevolent Fund was set up in 1974 when West Midlands Police was formed. Over the years it’s helped thousands of serving and retired officers, police staff and their families through difficult times.
With almost 7,000 members the WMP Benevolent Fund offers police colleagues’ peace of mind that the Fund is here to help them in times of need.
For just £2.00 per month members benefits include:
- High street shopping vouchers if you’re off work through injury or sickness sick for more than 21 days.
- Convalescence breaks at multi-million pound health and well-being treatment centre, St Michael’s Lodge - offering stress management, relaxation techniques, pilates, yoga, swimming, complimentary therapies, health promotion, physiotherapy and full use of the extensive wellbeing facilities, including hydrotherapy pool, swimming pool, steam room, hot tub, games room, gym and gardens.
- Financial help - Members can access interest free loans or charitable grants in times of hardship or distress.
- Death Grant of £3500 - We will immediately pay out £3500 to your chosen beneficiary in the event of your death. If you have children we will pay them £25 per week until their 18th birthday.
- Stay at our holiday homes by the sea - Our members can enjoy discounted rates at our holiday homes just steps away from the sea in Weymouth Dorset and at Court Cottage situated on the luxury Hillfields Village, Dartmouth.
For more details about the Fund and how to join visit www.wmpben.co.uk