Join the West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund for £2 a month!
9 July 2019
The West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund was set up in 1974 when West Midlands Police was formed.
Over the years it’s helped thousands of serving and retired officers, police staff and their families through difficult times.
With almost 7,000 members, the WMP Benevolent Fund offers police colleagues’ peace of mind that the fund is there to help them in times of need.
For just £2 per month members’ benefits include:
- High street shopping vouchers if you’re off work through injury or sickness for more than 21 days
- Convalescence breaks at the multi-million pound health and wellbeing treatment centre, St Michael’s Lodge - offering stress management, relaxation techniques, pilates, yoga, swimming, complementary therapies, health promotion, physiotherapy and full use of the extensive wellbeing facilities including hydrotherapy pool, swimming pool, steam room, hot tub, games room, gym and gardens
- Financial help - members can access interest free loans or charitable grants in times of hardship or distress
- Death grant of £3,500 - we will immediately pay out £3,500 to your chosen beneficiary in the event of your death. If you have children, we will pay them £25 per week until their 18th birthday
- Stay at our holiday homes by the sea - our members can enjoy discounted rates at our holiday homes just steps away from the sea in Weymouth, Dorset and at Court Cottage on the luxury Hillfields Village in Dartmouth.
For more details about the fund and how to join visit www.wmpben.co.uk