BHSF health cash plan
Worried about the costs of your everyday healthcare? Worry no more!
As a West Midlands Police employee you have access to a BHSF health cash plan. Pay a small monthly premium and you can receive cash payments towards dental, optical, and therapy treatments, plus much more.
A BHSF health cash plan includes:
- Everyday healthcare - If you have dental check-ups twice a year, or wear glasses or contact lenses, you can claim cash back towards their cost.
- Unexpected illness - You don’t need to be ill to benefit from a health cash plan, but if you suddenly become ill, you can claim towards the costs associated with a diagnostic consultation (when referred by your own GP), or receive a cash payment for each night you spend in hospital or per day-case treatment undertaken.
- GP helpline - The GP consultation service connects you 24/7 to a fully-qualified GP, for advice and diagnosis on health matters.
- 24/7 counselling and information helpline - Available to you and your family, the telephone helpline provides a counselling service on stress, family relationships, substance abuse and debt, along with legal advice and information on financial and health matters.
- Discounted gym membership - Giving you access to corporate membership rates at over 2,500 participating gyms and fitness clubs.
- Save money on hundreds of well-known brands - Access to an online discounts site, hundreds of special offers, with discounts on everything from the weekly shop to days out and from high street fashion to holidays, there really is something to suit everyone.
Things you need to know
- Anyone aged 16 or over, who normally resides in the United Kingdom, can apply. Personal and family cover - children can be covered on a family plan until their 18th birthday.
- No medical required.
- Payment of 90% of eligible claims within two working days of receipt.
- Premiums payable through convenient payroll deduction.
- Start claiming from the start date of your policy. For maternity payment, you will need to wait 10 months from the policy start date and if you have an existing medical condition, you will have to wait two years before you are covered for hospital claims for the same or a related condition. Telephone helplines can be accessed from the start date of your policy.
For more information about BHSF health cash plans, call: 0800 622 552
To apply visit: www.bhsf.co.uk/signup using active sign up code: WW443PCS